FOR WOMEN ONLY
AN EXCLUSIVE FULL DAY WORKSHOP WITH BRENDA EASTWOOD, RNCP
Author, Women’s Health and Hormone Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO LOOK AND FEEL FABULOUS?
Do you ever make these statements?
- I am feeling so stressed out, it is getting harder and harder to cope.
- I wish I could just drop this excess weight.
- I feel so tired all the time.
- I feel so bloated.
- My memory and focus aren’t good, I sure hope I am not getting Alzheimer’s.
- Now I have aching knees, I hope I won’t need a knee replacement.
- I am just not sleeping very soundly.
- I am not happy, but I don’t want to go on anti-depressants.
- I just can’t function when I get these headaches.
At my full day workshop you will learn how to eliminate ALL the above issues and more.
This workshop is for women that wish to be empowered to resolve their health issues naturally and want to live life full-out with vibrancy and vitality.
You will get the benefit of my 33 years of experience staying on top of the latest research while successfully coaching hundreds of women with their health and hormones. I will personally work with you to create a customized road map that will safely lead you to reliable and long-lasting results with the least amount of time and cost.
Together we will be defining the right plan of action for you! Group size is limited to a maximum of 16 participants to ensure the best possible experience.
“Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together
and your body starts falling apart.” (Caryn Leschen)
“If you could magically change 3 things about your vitality, health and wellbeing,
what would they be? Bring those three wishes (more if you want) to the full day
workshop and even though I don’t have a magic wand, I promise that together
we can make your wishes come true!”
Saturday February 27th, 20169:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND SUITES
Plaza Hotel & Conference Center (Covington Room)
4460 3rd Ave. SE
Lacey, Washington 98503
Regular Tuition $197.00 Early Bird Price $147.00 (CN Funds), $111 (US Funds – depending on exchange rate)
RSVP & pre-payment is required
Please contact Jodie Mathews (360)701-3770 or firstname.lastname@example.org