This top-rated therapeutic Black Seed Oil from Enerex is highly prized for its immune stimulating properties but also for its benefits to comfort the respiratory and digestive systems. Used as far back as 5000 years ago, Black Seed Oil contains unique compounds to boast as an antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral herbal medicine rich in Omega 7 fatty acids as well as externally as a beauty and hair treatment.
Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner. External Use: May be applied topically to skin and hair.
Black Seed Oil has also been used to:
- Help relieve bronchitis
- Reduce diarrhea, indigestion and heartburn
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Calm insomnia
- Help decrease cholesterol and increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls to increase cardiovascular health
- Reduce depression or lethargy
- Reduce signs of eczema
- Ease joint pain and sore muscles (acting as an analgesic)
- Substitute for anti-inflammatory medication
- Help remedy gallstones and kidney stones
- Help prevent poliosis (early graying)
Black Seed Scientific Research
Since 1959, Black Seed (Nigella sativa) has been researched in over 200 clinical studies worldwide. Six medical patents have been granted for Black Seed for the following conditions: (Please Note: this information is for reference and interest only from patent licenses that have been issued by approved government agencies and in no way indicates or endorses that our Black Seed Oil should be substituted for consulting a health professional or appropriate medical treatment.)
- Asthma/allergy: Black Seed’s powerful anti-inflammatory compounds reduce symptoms of asthma and allergies. (Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009)
- Viral and bacterial infections: Since salmonella’s resistance to antibiotics is a worldwide health issue, a study wanted to develop an alternative. Black Seed was found to be more effective against salmonella, even those species for which Ceftriaxone and Ciprofloxacin were ineffective. (Nat Prod Res. 2014).
- Immune function: Several peer reviewed studies show that Black Seed Oil helps to relieve respiratory illnesses such as viral infections, colds, and influenza by boosting activity of our “natural killer” disease fighters.
- Diabetes: Black Seed helps to balance blood sugar levels, and has been shown to be effective to treat type 2 diabetes due to its ability to improve insulin sensitivity. (Saudi Arabia, Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 & 2011 study at the University of Montreal).
- Psoriasis: Nigella sativa extract produced results equivalent to the effect of the standard drug used, tazarotene, for “eruptions of skin”. It also helps stop psoriasis from spreading equal to drug treatment. (Pharmacogn Mag. 2012).
Our Price $18.97