When the body lacks iron, it cannot produce the number of red blood cells needed to keep you in good health. This condition is called iron deficiency (iron shortage) or iron deficiency anemia. Correct iron levels are essential for energy production and manufacturing of B vitamins within the body.
Although many people in North America get enough iron from their diet, some must take additional amounts to meet their needs. For example, iron is sometimes lost with slow or small amounts of bleeding in the body that you would not be aware of and which can only be detected by a professional. Your health professional can determine if you have an iron deficiency, what is causing the deficiency, and if an iron supplement is necessary.
- Iron Ascorbate 30 mg
- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 2000 I.U.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 350 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl) 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 4 mg
- Vitamin B3 Inositol Hexanicotinate flush free 4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 350 mcg
- Folic Acid 1 mg
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not take additional iron if you are not deficient.
Our Price: $14.97