The most important key to preserving your youth is knowing how to protect yourself from free radical damage.
Robert C. Atkins, M.D says, “There are a lot of issues that my colleagues in anti-aging medicine disagree on, but there’s one that has a near unanimous agreement: damage from free radicals is at the heart of aging.”
And the best protection against free radicals are antioxidants, and THE MOST POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT OF THEM ALL IS GLUTATHIONE!
The following 3 nutrients can be used by your body to create glutathione.
- Milk Thistle
- Whey Protein Isolate
Besides helping to make glutathione, these three supplements also provide their own benefits.
To read more on glutathione (refer to the mid-month news bulletin I sent in July) or if you have already deleted it, you can read about it here….
- NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine)
SRP $23.00 $ Our Price $17.97 Sale Price $15.97
NAC Used in Every Hospital
Due to its unique properties and numerous benefits, NAC is used in both conventional and alternative medicine. Every hospital emergency room stocks NAC as an antidote for acetaminophen (e.g., Tylenol) poisoning. Large doses of acetaminophen, or chronic use at lower dosages, can destroy the liver’s ability to make glutathione, resulting in liver failure and death.
NAC restores normal liver levels of glutathione and helps to heal the liver damage caused by acetaminophen.
Other uses for NAC include breaking down large amounts of mucus, a common symptom of conditions such as emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
NAC will also give you other benefits as well.
When you think about NAC think:
- Boost to the immune system
- Liver protection
- Anti-inflammatory: blunts or reverses chronic inflammatory conditions
- Improves insulin resistance (metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and hypoglycemia).
- Cardiovascular health
- Milk Thistle
SRP $15.00 Our Price $11.97 Sale Price $10.47
What is Milk Thistle?
- Milk Thistle with a standardized minimum of 75% silymarin is one of the most effective nutrients for regenerating liver function.
- Glutathione in the liver is critically linked to the liver’s ability to detoxify. The higher the glutathione content, the greater the liver’s capacity to detoxify harmful chemicals/toxins.
- Typically, the more chemicals/toxins you are exposed to, the more the concentration of glutathione in the liver is reduced. This reduction in glutathione makes the liver cells susceptible to damage.
- Silymarin not only prevents the depletion of glutathione but has been shown to increase the level of glutathione of the liver.
- Milk Thistle increases production of new liver cells to replace the damaged old ones.
- Milk Thistle improves insulin sensitivity.
- High-Quality, Un-Denatured Whey Protein Powder
Our selected brand is Dream Protein Vanilla 720 Grams
SRP $70.00 Our Price $59.97 Sale Price $54.97
Our Dream Whey Protein is a bit more money than other big box store brands, but you get what you pay for. It is a proprietary Hormone Free, Ultra-Low Temp™ whey protein isolate. It comes from hormone free whey from cows that are, “meadow fed‚” and not given rBHG or BST hormones. Dream Protein™ is made with an Ultra-Low Temp™ process, which prevents denaturing or damaging the protein, giving you all the essential and non-essential amino acids plus the full complement of whey protein.
Dream PROTEIN™ is the purest and most biologically active form of whey protein available!
Promotes Muscle Growth and Weight Loss, Lowers Blood Pressure, Improves Blood Sugar Balance, Immune Boosting, Athletic Performance
Quality AND Quantity: Check out the difference, whey isolate is the “whey” to go!
Whey protein, specifically whey protein isolate, will help you to achieve your fitness goals by boosting the effects of your workout and benefiting your body and health in several ways.
Whey protein isolate is a form of whey. It is the cleanest, purest form of whey protein; as it is generally 90-95% protein. This leaves little room for anything else, so our Whey Protein Isolate means you are putting a higher quality product into your body.
- It contains ALL the essential amino acids your body needs to repair muscle after a workout, surgery or illness.
- Virtually FAT free and CARB free.
- Very low lactose levels which means you can generally consume this even if you are lactose sensitive or intolerant.
- It is easily digested. No matter what the state of your digestive system you will be able to absorb and utilize this protein powder.
- Does NOT contain any Casein (the hard to digest/allergy trigger dairy protein)
When you exercise, or work out, you must replace the muscle that you break down. By incorporating quality protein into your diet, you can build or maintain lean muscle and reduce fat tissue (since more muscle burns more fat for energy).
Whey isolate protein was proven, in a study conducted by the U.S Department of Agriculture’s Human Nutrition published in the Journal of Nutrition, that it is better than other protein powders for losing weight.
When your order is $150.00 you can pick ONE gift. When your order is $300.00 or more you can pick TWO gifts. When your order is $450.00 or more you can pick THREE gifts!
Write your gift choice in the “order notes” section on the checkout page (next to your name).
Below are the gift selections for August, while quantities last.
1. Jason PowerSmile Peppermint Toothpaste 170 g (SRP $6.00)
Keep your smile bright, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Powersmile® All Natural Toothpaste features an exclusive blend of natural polishers and stain-fighting botanicals to help prevent tartar build-up while gently whitening and brightening your smile. Natural Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help fight damaging sugar acids while Natural Peppermint Oil powerfully freshens your breath.
2. Lily of the Desert Aloe Jelly 114 g (SRP $9.95)
Replenish moisture and hydrate your skin. Aloe vera has been known as nature’s moisturizer for thousands of years, and Lily of the Desert’s 99% Aloe Vera Gelly instantly cools and refreshes the skin while hydrating at least 3 epidermal layers. Lily of the Desert’s 99% Aloe Vera Gelly naturally replenishes and relieves skin after prolonged sun or wind exposure.
3. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Foam Bath in Lavender Harvest or Tangerine Grapefruit (SRP $4.50)
Aura Cacia Mineral Bath Salts creates a serene bath experience. These bath salts are specially blended with the perfect mix of essential oils to pamper your mind, body and spirit.